Helpful
Replies

UC 520 capability

henie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Could you please confirm if the UC 520 has the following functions:

1.    The customer got several different lines ex:  1300, Max Q line,  5 star line etc. They want to identify before picking up the call which line they are getting the call from. Can we have the name of the line blinking on the display?

2.    All the travel agents who answer the calls are signed up for the attached Ques. He has a requirement when the travel agents go out of their seat(ex: toilet break) if they forget to sign out from the que, if they get a call while they are away and if they missed that call when they come back after the break they should have been automatically signed out.

Thanks,

Henry

Cisco Partner Presales

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Henry,

I think you have a couple of options if i have read you correctly:

Options 1:

You can create incoming DN's with the DID's attached to them, and assign them the company/office/directory name you want to appear on the phone when a call hits that DN. This in a round about way can create partitions but is really not an effective way since the Cisco as I beleive does not support company partitioning as a feature set of the system, although there are some ways of doing it if you are handy with the CLI.

Option 2:

Use translation-rules to control incoming calls from particular numbers and then direct them to virtual directory numbers, much the same as above, just that your not assigning the DID to the DN, only an extension number to the DN.

The above two options may still not be suitable for you, and are not a robust option, but if you are desperate to provide a simple solution to the client, this is one way of doing it. I just finalized a deployment today having to do the same thing, they have 6 companies operating in the same office, with a 100 number in-dial range, so we assigned special numbers from the 100 in-dial to each company and we have them hit DN's assigned to those numbers, then the calls come through to those phones assigned to monitor those DN's

I am not aware of any way to have an agent automatically sign out of a Hunt Group, there might be a way but i am not aware of it.

Hope this can help you :)

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: