cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 520 does not reboot after power outage

vhkarlapalem
Level 1
Level 1

How do I fix the problem with UC520 which does not re-boot after power outage?

21 Replies 21

No, I can't find the driver for the serial port. I wonder why it is showing that error message even though I used this console cable with the USB port. Do you want me try Com 1?

Try and download a generic USB to serial adapter software we really need this adapter to be assigned a com port thus we can use it to access the UC520 through putty.....

try something like: http://www.tri-plc.com/USB-RS232/drivers.htm

or something that maybe compaitable with your adater.....

Brian,

It did not work. I may have to try other drivers. How long you will be avilable today? I will be back in a couple of hours. Or we can resume this tomorrow.

Thank you,

Hanu

Hi Hanu,

Drop me an email tomorrow to my gmail and we can pick this up - I am in the CET time zone...

Try to get the adapter working and get a com port and we should be good to conitune tomorrow.

Thanks

Brian

I will do that. I am also on CST zone. I appreciate your help very much.

Hanu

Hello,

Do you know if your UC520 has gone into ROMON mode? You can find this out by plugging a console cable into the console port..... Let me know that first and then I can see how I can help

Thanks

Brian

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Check the power cable, I think u must have tried that out already. If u still have contract with Cisco get it replaced.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: