cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 560 Full time Call Recording Function?

econsystems
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an option of full time call recording function on a UC560 system.

Thanks

Chaudhry

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes with optional, expensive recording applications. You can search the forum for more information.

TantaCommIQ
Level 1
Level 1

You should also consider TantaComm's Capture Lite solution.  Big time savings compared to other solutions as you only need to license for concurrent agents and not the traditional license per agent model.  Can offer on-premise, SaaS, cloud, so lots of options to fit your budget.

CHRIS YEO
Level 1
Level 1

Chaudhry,

I have personally used Callrex.  It's well worth the money.

It's really not hard to justify the costs if you need the product.  We have set it up for financial services firm, and it has been well worth the purchase.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris,

I am looking to implement the Callrex solution at one of our customer sites. This customer has a UC560 and two UC540's can you tell me if you can do Forked Audio witht he UC5XX platform? I know how to set it up in CUCM, but not quite sure if it is possible for the UC.

Thanks,

Stewart

Hi Stewart,

To the best of my knowledge, no.  I have been using span ports.

It looks like if you were using the 1800 or 1900 as a cube, that would be possible.

Thanks!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: