Views
Helpful
Replies

UC300/500 SIP Provider Recommendations?

cmonks
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for a new Business-Class SIP provider. We have been using Broadvox, but have had several issues with their communication and support.

We are looking for a channel-focused provider that has good communication, service, and support. I am willing to sacrifice cost for a reliable provider.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Craig

13 Replies 13

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

See list of sip providers that have templates in CCA –

AT&T

BT

Broadview Networks

Cbeyond

Covad Communications

FiberNet

NuVox

One Communications

PAETEC

Portugal Telecom

Qwest Communications

Skype for SIP

XO Communications

I hope this helps

cmonks
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, I have seen the supported provider lists, but I am looking for first-hand experience and recommendations.

Craig,

We were a test partner for the UC320, and have several deployed around the country. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the UC320 or SIP service.  Just private message me for my contact information.  Thanks!

Brad Rowsey, Triad Telecom

mrarmando007
Level 1
Level 1

Viatalk

I currently use viatalk and the service is reliable though the customer support isn't always there. One person says one thing and another says something sufferer when it comes to support for certain issues but I've had them for about 5 years and used them with a spa9000 and now with the uc320w. So far so good

mrarmando007
Level 1
Level 1

Viatalk

I currently use viatalk and the service is reliable though the customer support isn't always there. One person says one thing and another says something sufferer when it comes to support for certain issues but I've had them for about 5 years and used them with a spa9000 and now with the uc320w. So far so good

John Hoyt
Level 1
Level 1

We are using www.NexVortex.com and offer it to our clients.  Works well with the UC320W, excellent quality. VERY good technical support in my experience.

John

That is interesting, we actually moved away from nexvortex about 2-3 years ago due to lackluster communication and support. It was impossible to get someone on the phone, you had to submit a ticket or email to support, and it was often 24 hours before they got back to you. In your experience, has their communication and support gotten better over the last couple years? I have one client on them currently, and I know they haven't had many issues in the past year or so, but there were a couple service outages about a year ago.

Some of our clients have had good sucess with Triad.

Hrmmmmm  I have been happy, but hey, I am pretty easy to please 8-)    

John,

Can you post a SIP trunk config page (like the ones Cisco did for the other SIP providers in the Documents section) for NexVortex? The look very interesting, and their pricing looks really strong.

~Kris

Kris,

Your wish is my command...   I published the settings that are working for us for NexVortex.

Thank you sir, that's perfect. I called and talked to Luke today, and they really seem rock solid. Is there anything I can do to make sure you get referral credit?

Kris,

Let me know how they work out for you because they are now my number 1 go-to SIP provider for our clients.   I know that one person said they had trouble a couple years ago with tech support, but my experience has been super. 

Regarding referral credit... that's okay... I'm just glad to help the community, y'all have been a big help to me for sure!

John

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: