cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC300 and/or VLANs

glanders
Level 1
Level 1

Any support for VLAN configurations ? A device has multiple VLANS, how will this appear ?

Specifically any support yet for UC320 ? Voice VLANs on 'other' side of the device ?

or another example SA540 with WIFI and multiple VLANS ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You have to connect the appliance to the ESW in this version. In the new UI, operations with supported Cisco devices will not depend on the success or failure of the discovery process, since you will have the ability to "declare" a device that has just been found by IP.

Marcos

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

UC300 is not supported on the Portal version that is available to Trial users now. When we release the new UI, you will see UC300 supported there. If you provide credentials to the UC300, the Thunderbolt device will discover phones sitting on the voice VLAN.

Thanks,

Marcos

I knew UC 300 was coming later, but I have the credentials in place - from what I can tell. But no phones are discovered off the UC300. These devices are on the voice vlan, but physically connected to an ESW 540-8. I have a MAC connected to a phone and it is discovered and placed off the ESW (data vlan)

You have to connect the appliance to the ESW in this version. In the new UI, operations with supported Cisco devices will not depend on the success or failure of the discovery process, since you will have the ability to "declare" a device that has just been found by IP.

Marcos

Thought that might be the case as I looked at supported device list.

Ok. Will try it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: