cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
microbyte
Beginner

UC320 and analog phones

Hi gang,

Which document describes how to use analog phones on the UC320 FXS port(s). I.e. how transfer, park, hold calls, etc?

Thanks, Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher Edgeworth
Frequent Contributor

Hi Gary,

You are looking for the UC320 Phone User Guide.  You can find a link to all documentation on the UC320W Documentation document on this forum.

Cheers,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher Edgeworth
Frequent Contributor

Hi Gary,

You are looking for the UC320 Phone User Guide.  You can find a link to all documentation on the UC320W Documentation document on this forum.

Cheers,

Chris

View solution in original post

Yup, SPA300-500-UC320W_UG_78-19372.pdf page 70. Thanks.

pydupuis
Beginner

Hi everybody ! I am french user and i want more information about FXS ports on UC320 ...

- In fact i want to transfer call from SPA504 phones to dect phone connect to the fxs port ...

- My dect phone functiun correctly i can call but i cant transfer to him

- When my dect phone call my SPA phone i see UNKNOWN as user and 200 with phone number .... My dect is number 102 normally ...

- Between IP Phones, no problem but when i try to call 102 or 200, the ip phone show that the remote phone is occuped...

Thank you i you have feedback in this problem i hace try the code *98 but the problem is the same ...

Pierre-Yves.

( PS : Will i have the same issue with spa8800 fxs ports ??? )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found another discussion where this is question to put a beta version .... With a modification of the PMF files ... version is 2.1.4(3) :

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3508225#3508225

We have the file and after the upgrade, the fxs is avaible to receive transfer nd more. Now how to make a function key to see if the fxs phone is free or occuped ?

This widget could not be displayed.