Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 and analog phones

microbyte
Level 1
Level 1

Hi gang,

Which document describes how to use analog phones on the UC320 FXS port(s). I.e. how transfer, park, hold calls, etc?

Thanks, Gary

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Gary,

You are looking for the UC320 Phone User Guide.  You can find a link to all documentation on the UC320W Documentation document on this forum.

Cheers,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Gary,

You are looking for the UC320 Phone User Guide.  You can find a link to all documentation on the UC320W Documentation document on this forum.

Cheers,

Chris

Yup, SPA300-500-UC320W_UG_78-19372.pdf page 70. Thanks.

pydupuis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody ! I am french user and i want more information about FXS ports on UC320 ...

- In fact i want to transfer call from SPA504 phones to dect phone connect to the fxs port ...

- My dect phone functiun correctly i can call but i cant transfer to him

- When my dect phone call my SPA phone i see UNKNOWN as user and 200 with phone number .... My dect is number 102 normally ...

- Between IP Phones, no problem but when i try to call 102 or 200, the ip phone show that the remote phone is occuped...

Thank you i you have feedback in this problem i hace try the code *98 but the problem is the same ...

Pierre-Yves.

( PS : Will i have the same issue with spa8800 fxs ports ??? )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found another discussion where this is question to put a beta version .... With a modification of the PMF files ... version is 2.1.4(3) :

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3508225#3508225

We have the file and after the upgrade, the fxs is avaible to receive transfer nd more. Now how to make a function key to see if the fxs phone is free or occuped ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: