cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 - cannot load setup page after factory reset

ahab
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC320 that we are using for demos. I performed a factory reset on the unit to prepare for a fresh install.

Now after logging in with cisco/cisco I am shown the "loading new configuration" however it never goes any further.

In capturing packets I see a lot of 404 errors coming from the UC320 while the "loading" bar is scrolling towards 100%

This box has had a few setups done and always set back to factory defaults. Not sure what has changed but without cli access I have no idea how to proceed.

tia

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Please put a call into the Small Business Support Center where they have some advanced tools to help recover your box.  You will need to have LAN side connectivity to the unit when you call them.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi

Did you get this resolved ? I have the same problem as yours.

Thanks

I did, I had to call the small business support group and have them reload everything.

They logged into a web page on the box that we as consumers do not have access to and was able to restore it.

I really wish access to the advanced pages would be given to partners. It is a major handicap and I think looks bad on partners when we need to call support to do a simple restore...