Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Dialplan

jechoi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to configure UC320 to use access code 9 for dialing out but i could only see 9 + 7 digit and 9+10 digit as dial pattern.

Is this customizable?

What i am trying to achieve is 9+ 7 digit and 9 + any digit going out to FXO trunks. Is their something like 9.! or 9.T on UC320?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

jeffsand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For US Region, UC320W Configuration Utility allows you to select either 7 digit or 10 digit dial plan.  That should be the only thing you need to configure ... all the rest is handled automatically and is not customizable.  The default configuration should meet all your North American Numbering Plan needs ... 7 digit, 10 digit, 11 digit, n11, operator, international access code etc.  If you have specific needs beyond that please communicate them by opening up a case with the Small Business Support Center.

Regards,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

This is for Philippines' dialing plan, anyway do you know how to open up a case with the Small Business Support Center.

Thanks,

Rick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: