Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Firmware 2.2.0 (17) voice to email

Mikevl424
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have just upgraded our UC320 wto the latest firmware. The first thing that happened is that the email addresses for each user became "invalid email address" except for 1 which was a gmail address. The invalai addresses wer of the format user@company.co.nz. This is very terible as we are often on the road and can only catch up with the office and our clients via voice to email.

Many thanks

Mike v

2 Replies 2

endaf.jones
Level 1
Level 1

yup, just came here to post the same thing.

It would seem the new firmware does not accept sub domains, only primary domains in the email field.

user@sub.mail.com does not work

user@mail.com does work

This is a show stopper for me.  I will have to revert to 2.1.4.  Wonder how my current configuration will handle being downgraded.

Disapointing.

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My name is Jason and I am a voice support engineer at Cisco Small Business.  I am sorry to hear that this firmware has caused the issues that you are seeing.  Cisco is removing the 2.2 firmware from the Cloud at this time due to the problem.  There was a recent forum post discussing the issue which is listed below:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2134813

At this time we are recommending downgrading to the previous version of the firmware for the UC320W if this issue is affecting your UC.