cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320: how to edit or change system audio files

Giuseppe Zonda
Level 1
Level 1

A customer of mine needs to change the system default audio message of its VM. Is it possible?

I am not referring to the Welcome message, but the message that tells the caller to speak after the beep.

Regards,

Giuseppe

7 Replies 7

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Giuseppe,

You can press the envelop button or dial into mailbox pilot number to get into mailbox voicemail menu, press 4 for setup menu. You can delete old voicemail greeting and add a new one.

Best regards,

Wendy

alfred.thyri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have this problem too. A customer wants to disable the system greeting which is played after the user recorded greeting.

Any chance?

Regards,

Alfred

With AA if you record all the prompts as user prompts there is no system default greeting - Are you talking about voicemail?

I'm speaking of voicemail.

User records his personal greetings (busy and unavailable). If somone gets to the voicemailbox the personal greeting is played, afterwards there is a system message telling the caller to leave a message after the beep.

I want to disable the system message since the user already tells the caller in the personal greeting to leave a message.

Hi Alfred,

Sorry, the system message which prompt user to leave the message after the tone can't be deleted. It's the current design.

Best regards,

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

thanks for your answer - is it possible to put it on a feature request list?!

Kind regards,

Alfred

Hi Alfred,

Sorry, we don't have plan to change this design in the near future.

Best regards,

Wendy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: