cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Missed Calls

donald.janke
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a hunt group for all users so incoming calls ring all phones.  Why when a user answers a call the other stations display a missed call?  Shouldn't it be a missed call only if it went unanswered?

10 Replies 10

juliomar
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Donald,

Thanks for the feedback.   I have verified the scenario above and have passed the details to development team and a defect has been created.  I do agree that the missed call counter should not increment in this scenario, as it could lead to a  rep to erroneously call back a customer that has been taken care of already.

Cheers,

Julio

Was this issue addressed in the 2.1.0 firmware?

To get round this at the moment, I have programmed the phones not to show missed calls at all, so I would like to know when it is fixed as well.

Tony

How do you do program the phones to not show missed calls?
Via the interface? WOuld be hjelpful to do the same thing.

I agree that this is a major annoyance.

Most small business use the "Ring All concept, and so quite annoying.

Glad to hear that Cisco agrees that this is an issue.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately it is done at the phone level.

Press Setup

Select Preferences (5 on mine)

Select MissCallShortcut (11 on mine) and change it to no

Select MissCallBanner (12 on mine) and change it to no

It is a real pain to do on each phone, and is essentialy turning off the missed call option, but it would be nice to have a note of missed calls that were not for the group.

Cheers,

Tony

Will this be fixed in the next release?

ibraheem_neo12
Level 1
Level 1

I have had the same complaint from a client.

Does anyone know when this issue will be addressed?

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

I get quite a few complaints about this as well... It has been confirmed by Cisco as a bug... months ago... whats going on?

Hi folks,

This bug is currently tagged to be fixed on 2.2.x  release.  However, the timeline for the release is not yet concrete.

Best regards,

Julio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: