Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 SIP Default Caller ID

Hello,

I post on this forum because I'm configuring cisco UC320 (Latest Firmware 2.3.2)

I use the UC320 only with SIP account.

For the most phones, I configure a inbound calling with specific inbound number and I check the case "use <number> like call ID".

When my phone that has a direct number call, I see the correct number on the called phone.

But when an internal phone that has not a inbound rules make a call, I see "Unknow or Blocked" on the called phone.

I try to go to SIP menu or Inbound rules but I don't see where I can enter the default number for phones that haven't inbound rules.

And for complicate all of that, in SIP menu the Account ID are not a phone line but a login with characters (like: company1-ox453)

I say that because in "inbound rules" menu I see at the top of page : "default CLID company1-ox453".

It's possible to override the CLID in specific menu or in next firmware ?

Thank you for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Stephane,

The account ID will be used as the default caller ID for the internal phones which don't have inbound rule. In your case, the acount ID is with characters, so the external phones can't display it as caller ID. UC320W can't override the CLID.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Stephane,

The account ID will be used as the default caller ID for the internal phones which don't have inbound rule. In your case, the acount ID is with characters, so the external phones can't display it as caller ID. UC320W can't override the CLID.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Thank you for this validation.
Do you think it's possible in next firmware to configure specific default caller ID because all my customers have a login account name instead the phone number ?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Stephane,

Currently we don't have plan to implement it in the next firmware.

Best regards,

Wendy