Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320w and SPA509G Phones will only flash when second call comes through

zingram
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a UC320G phone system with SPA509G phones and a SPA8800 Gateway with 8 FXO lines all together. I need to know if it is possible for the phones to make an audible notification that a second call is coming through instead of the base just flashing. The users aren't always in a position where they can see the phone base station but it is critical that they are aware that another call is coming through. I have dug through every inch of the UC320 and the phones but cannot find any setting that does this.

I called Cisco twice and got two different answers 1.) There is a advanced configuration page that has this available setting but everytime the system reboots the setting would be erased.(We were going to try to set it up temporarily but the engineer could not get it to load.)  2.)The UC320W is not able to do this but the UC500 series is. 

I just wanted to post on here to see if anyone else is experiencing this problem and whether or not they were able to find a fix or just deal with it.

Thanks!

UC320W Firmware: 2.3.1 (14)                

0 Replies 0