cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W - Call restrictions for internal calls

MickSpeedwell
Level 1
Level 1

Related to my previous post (19 Oct one way audio). Do i need to add the internal dialling key code (eg 2xx) to the call restrictions? I don't see it in any of the full, expanded or basic privilege levels. If so, how do i add this? I am using firmware 2.3.2(6)

Thanks

6 Replies 6

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mick,

Call Restriction has nothing to do with one way audio issue for the internal calls.Please contact the Cisco Small Business Support center to get help. You will need to do TCP dump (existing tool in the configuration wizard) for the voice VLAN. We can troubleshoot from there.

Best regards,

Wenjin

Wenjin,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried contacting the Small Business Support Center and have got no response. I don't know where to start on the trouble shooting. I have looked at the Trouble Shooting documents for UC300 series, but none seem relevant to the one way audio problem

Mick

Hi Mick,

I'm surprised that there was no response from SBSC.  Can you please provide your case number?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for your response. I don't have a case number, i was trying to use their online chat support. I put in all my details, it comes up with a chat box but the only message is that they are waiting for a Support person to become available. I have been waiting since 9:00 am. Let me try phoning...

Hello Mick,

Can you please contact the Small Business Support Center at the phone number listed (Please pick the appropriate phone number in your region) in the link attached? One of our Engineers should be able to assist you with this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Thanks,

Nagaraja

Hello Nagaraja,

I called the SBSC and spoke to one of the engineers who was very helpful. Not fixed yet, but a few pointers as to where i should be looking. Thank you for your response

Mick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: