cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UC320W Crashing - Anyone able to help?

Hi!

Back in 2013 I sold a UC320W to one of my customers. It was promptly EOL'ed by Cisco.

Device was running fine for years....got an e-mail last week that it's been rebooting itself sporadically, often several times a day.

I understand computer-wise it's ancient, but 6 years is a short life for a phone system :(

It's running the latest GA firmware 2.3.2 (6)

I haven't yet checked the power supply (it's on UPS and no other gear is having trouble) or the unit's power supply.

Any other thoughts? I activated logging but don't see anything of note. I've attached a log file from a morning with several crashes.

I guess I could try re-flashing and rebuilding the configuration? (Has that ever worked for anything though, really?)

Really appreciate any input on this....anyone know how to read the logs? Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Greg C