cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UC320W Firmware

Does anyone where to download the firmware files for the UC320W?  I have never seen a company (especially Cisco) just remove a device and downloads from their site before.  I can still download ancient ASA code.

Need this because one of 320's died from a lightning strike and I got a refurb so that I wouldn't have to replace all the SPA504G phones, plus the system works well enough for my needs.  However, the replacement came with old firmware and I need to restore the backup to it.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beginner

Re: UC320W Firmware

FYI, none of those links work in any of the pages for the UC320.  I don't want to get into the EOL battle, because Cisco carries firmware for devices waaaay past that.

In any case, I managed to get one of my old computers up and running that happened to have the firmware for the UC320W.  I tried to upload it with this for all those looking as I've seen in some other posts, but it's too large.  If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will make it available.

3 REPLIES 3
Rising star

Beginner

FYI, none of those links work in any of the pages for the UC320.  I don't want to get into the EOL battle, because Cisco carries firmware for devices waaaay past that.

In any case, I managed to get one of my old computers up and running that happened to have the firmware for the UC320W.  I tried to upload it with this for all those looking as I've seen in some other posts, but it's too large.  If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will make it available.

Hi David,

Would you be kind enough to send me a link for the UC320W firmware. I've been looking everywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Mike