cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UC320W Firmware

Does anyone where to download the firmware files for the UC320W?  I have never seen a company (especially Cisco) just remove a device and downloads from their site before.  I can still download ancient ASA code.

Need this because one of 320's died from a lightning strike and I got a refurb so that I wouldn't have to replace all the SPA504G phones, plus the system works well enough for my needs.  However, the replacement came with old firmware and I need to restore the backup to it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Beginner

FYI, none of those links work in any of the pages for the UC320.  I don't want to get into the EOL battle, because Cisco carries firmware for devices waaaay past that.

In any case, I managed to get one of my old computers up and running that happened to have the firmware for the UC320W.  I tried to upload it with this for all those looking as I've seen in some other posts, but it's too large.  If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will make it available.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Collaborator
Highlighted
Beginner

FYI, none of those links work in any of the pages for the UC320.  I don't want to get into the EOL battle, because Cisco carries firmware for devices waaaay past that.

In any case, I managed to get one of my old computers up and running that happened to have the firmware for the UC320W.  I tried to upload it with this for all those looking as I've seen in some other posts, but it's too large.  If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will make it available.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi David,

Would you be kind enough to send me a link for the UC320W firmware. I've been looking everywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Highlighted

David, 

Wondering if you can send a link to the firmware.  Trying to upgrade a unit I currently have.

Thanks,

Highlighted

Do you have all the firmware versions? I've recently bought a new UC320 and require all firmware versions.

Thanks,

Ken 

Highlighted

Nope. I only have the original that was on the device. Haven’t been able to find any others.
Highlighted

Could also really really use that file myself. 

Highlighted

I need the download as well if you can send it please

Highlighted
Beginner

Any chance you could send it to me too?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

Mee too?
Highlighted
Beginner

Was anybody able to locate the latest firmware?

And if so can you share?

Best Regards

Jerome

Highlighted

Sorry, no I have not been able to find it either.