cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W Firmware

David Levy
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone where to download the firmware files for the UC320W?  I have never seen a company (especially Cisco) just remove a device and downloads from their site before.  I can still download ancient ASA code.

Need this because one of 320's died from a lightning strike and I got a refurb so that I wouldn't have to replace all the SPA504G phones, plus the system works well enough for my needs.  However, the replacement came with old firmware and I need to restore the backup to it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Levy
Level 1
Level 1

FYI, none of those links work in any of the pages for the UC320.  I don't want to get into the EOL battle, because Cisco carries firmware for devices waaaay past that.

In any case, I managed to get one of my old computers up and running that happened to have the firmware for the UC320W.  I tried to upload it with this for all those looking as I've seen in some other posts, but it's too large.  If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will make it available.

View solution in original post

27 Replies 27

David Levy
Level 1
Level 1

FYI, none of those links work in any of the pages for the UC320.  I don't want to get into the EOL battle, because Cisco carries firmware for devices waaaay past that.

In any case, I managed to get one of my old computers up and running that happened to have the firmware for the UC320W.  I tried to upload it with this for all those looking as I've seen in some other posts, but it's too large.  If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will make it available.

Hi David,

Would you be kind enough to send me a link for the UC320W firmware. I've been looking everywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

David, 

Wondering if you can send a link to the firmware.  Trying to upgrade a unit I currently have.

Thanks,

Do you have all the firmware versions? I've recently bought a new UC320 and require all firmware versions.

Thanks,

Ken 

Nope. I only have the original that was on the device. Haven’t been able to find any others.

Could also really really use that file myself. 

I need the download as well if you can send it please

Hi,

We are in the same position, where I have a refurbished unit but need it to have the 2.3.2 (6) version of the firmware. Could you provide us with this?

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel@Virtual-CIO.ca

Hello Daniel,

The UC320W has been deprecated/end of support device so the software for this product is no longer available.

Regards,

Martin

I understand that there is no new development.

But that the latest software / Firmware are not available, this is not nice.

Cisco dislike UC320W working. If it works for you, you have no reason to buy new product from Cisco. End of support has been announced, so you should not be surprised that it has happened. Cisco just have sovereignty to make such decision.Firmware is copyrighted work, no one is authorized to distribute it with no Cisco approval.

But you have sovereignty to remember it. Consider the Cisco policy in your future buying decisions.

@laselecinc 

In addition to Dan you can see the End-of-Life product policy so just to make clear what the terms and timelines are for the software and hardware support.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/eos-eol-policy.html 

Regards,

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: