cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W Firmware

David Levy
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone where to download the firmware files for the UC320W?  I have never seen a company (especially Cisco) just remove a device and downloads from their site before.  I can still download ancient ASA code.

Need this because one of 320's died from a lightning strike and I got a refurb so that I wouldn't have to replace all the SPA504G phones, plus the system works well enough for my needs.  However, the replacement came with old firmware and I need to restore the backup to it.

27 Replies 27

Any chance you could send it to me too? Thank you so so much

If you still have the firmware, I'd appreciate it if you can send one my way. Thanks

RancocasVet
Level 1
Level 1

Any chance you could send it to me too?

Thanks in advance.

Mee too?

laselecinc
Level 1
Level 1

Was anybody able to locate the latest firmware?

And if so can you share?

Best Regards

Jerome

Sorry, no I have not been able to find it either.

jahhernandez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, could you send me the firmware files please?

No, because it's crime. Firmware is software. Copyrighted work. Only copyright holder can distribute it (or approve distribution). Ask Cisco.

Well, that's not a very positive message to give to the Cisco community.

In a age in which we are talking about reparability level, creating obsolescence (of a working hardware) by not keeping FW available to the users is truly of waste.

In all instances, I was not able to locate the latest firmware, so I can't be of any help unfortunately.

In my case, they lost a customer...

dickylaw
Level 1
Level 1

Can you send the last firmware to me, I have the same case ? 

Thank you 

Greenapple007
Level 1
Level 1

Still looking for the firmware, if anyone has it please let me know..

Still crime to provide it to you. Only copyright holder can distribute it (or approve distribution) of the software. Call Cisco Small Business Support.

zaclee
Level 1
Level 1

Dear David Levy,

Would you able to send this to me as well?

zackleeuk@gmail.com

Much appreciated!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: