cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W - How to upload voice talent audio files to AA feature?

pbergeot
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure the AA feature of the UC320W with a company system prompt.

I need to configure the voice prompt of each menu by uploading an audio file of pre-recorded voices (Voice talents were used to create the company system prompt).

How do I do that?

It is possible on the UC320W?

12 Replies 12

Nicholas Balog
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to know how to do this as well, as I have a client interested in doing this also.

John Hoyt
Level 1
Level 1

Oh how I wish this were possible!  If so, I would create all the prompts on a computer, using a large diaphragm condenser mic and a cheap Presonus audiobox interface right into something like Audition, CoolEdit, etc.

But alas, no joy until Cisco has mercy on us =)

This is a real disappointment... I was really hopping to use the UC320W for this project.

Can any engineer for Cisco inform this thread about the prospect of this feature being implemented in a Firmware update?

This doesn't seem to be an unreasonable request, especially considering that this is a standard feature in other similarly priced IPPBX.

Hi,

In a few weeks we expect to begin beta testing a new Cloud service to allow for uploading & converting AA prompt files and the Music on Hold audio file.  Please send an e-mail to:  uc320w-rc@cisco.com

if you are interested in participating in the beta.

Thank you,

Chris Edgeworth

Will this also include the ability to replace individual mailbox greetings as well? One of my clients only uses a single VM and not the Auto Attendant. This along with the replacement of the hold music will be great news to her!

Hi Nicholas,

No, this feature only does the AA prompts and Music on Hold.

Thanks,

Chris

There is currently a beta of this cloud feature in progress.  To partcipate, please see:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3448970

Thanks,

Chris

Hi -

The link posted in Navin's message appears to be only a link back to this thread.  Is there a updated / real link for the Beta?

Hi Dean,

To participate, please send an e-mail to uc320w-rc@cisco.com  and we'll send you the information needed to participate in the MoH/ Custom AA beta.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello all,

You can now find the custom AA and Music on Hold prompts feature included in the UC320W 2.2 feature release.  The 2.2.1 Release Candidate announcement and release notes can be found here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2135552?tstart=0

Thanks,

Chris

If I would like to set up extension/voicemail something like an "announcement".. can I upload recording for a given voicemail extension? Basically we have several toll free lines that function as an announcement voicemail boxes - callers can call  listen to a massage and leave a voice mail if they desire to.. the announcement are professionally prepared in wave/mp3 files

Paul,

At this time the ability to upload a recorded voicemail prompt is not available.

Only the Auto Attendant and Music on Hold files can be uploaded and installed on the UC320W.

Regards,

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: