Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W & SPA514G No SIP ack from SPA514G

Alex-ubic34
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a little problem with some SPA514G and my UC320W.

My configuration is simple, we have a UC320W with a sip trunk to my service provider and we have 6 SPA514G.

Everything works fine for internal call and external call trough my SIP provider but 2 SPA514G hangup external outgoing call after 32 seconds.

When I analyse a trace in my voice vlan during an outgoing call from my SPA514G phone, the UC320W send a 200 OK SDP SIP Status to the phone but my SPA514G don't respond with a ACK message and after 32 seconds, the UC320W send a Bye message because he don't receive a ACK message.

For the 4 others SPA514G, all phones send a ACK message to the UC320W.

the UC320W and the 6 SPA514G was installed in the same time. The configuration of all the phones are similar. My UC320W have the last software version 2.3.x.

I have factory reset this 2 SPA514G and that not solve my problem.

If you have some idea, I remain open at all purpose.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

Best regards

Alexandre                   

1 Reply 1

Alex-ubic34
Level 1
Level 1

Ok I found my problem. After differnet network trace, the problem come from the cisco switch 2960s. The SPA514G send correctky the ack message but the switch don't send this message to the UC320W.

At the installation, I have configured the network port from the web interface and finally I remove the configuration of the COS and some port security command on the netwok port and everything works fine now.

Maybe this thread will help some people who have a similar problem.

Alexandre