Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 BOM Need to verify.

Jamil Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Support

I have prepared the solution for UC540W based on the customer requirement.Below is the customer requirement.

1-3 Analog Lines

2-10 Cisco IP Phones.

3-Voice mail for ip phone users.

I have few doubts to ask.

1-The attached BOM include the licenses or we have to add saperate.

2-Does the proposed solution covered Voicemail.

3-Does UC540 model has the poe ports to support the phone.

Kindly verify the attached BOM and let me know if i am missing anything.                 

1 Reply 1

FAST-DETECT
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jamil,

1-The attached BOM include the licenses or we have to add saperate.

the UC540W-FXO-K9 comes with 24 user-licenses and 6 supplemental licenses. This should be enough for your client.

2-Does the proposed solution covered Voicemail.

Yes voicemail is included (65 mailboxes with a total recording time of approx 32 hours)

3-Does UC540 model has the poe ports to support the phone.

UC540 has 8 built in PoE ports. So you can attach 8 PoE phones directly to the UC540. To support more PoE device you must buy a PoE switch - I would reccomend the cisco SG or SF 300-10p. This switch supports 8 PoE integrates seamless into your UC540 and can also be configured via CCA and has support for CDP, so it detectect phones and puts them in the correct voice-VLAN.

Your customer might be interested to pruchase a 3yr smartnet support contract to have the UC540 quickly replace within the case failure.

regards,

Fabian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: