Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 integration with Truckmate

skavlekar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer that is using Truckmate, produced by a company called TMW. Has anyone done integration of this software with the UC560 as the customer wants to integrate their database.

thank you,

sanjit

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In practice, what is that your customer wants ?

Hi Paolo,

The customer is looking at the UC560 solution. They have a database of their customers on the Truckmate solution. When a call comes in, they want the calling number to pull up their customer information on the screen from their truckmate solution. Is this possible with the UC500 ?

thanks very much,

You have to ask the software vendor about witch protocol they interface the phones system, for example TAPI, that is supported by the UC500. If they just want to launce a web page based on calling number, you can also use the TAPI Web Launcher that I wrote and can be acquired from my website - mentioned in my profile.

Note unless you have previous experience with telephony and networking, it is recommended that you engange a certified Cisco partner, or person with equivalente knowledge and expereince, for both the pre-sale and deployment of the product.

Paolo,

Thanks very much. I'll check with the vendor. Yes, it would only be carried out by a certified partner, if it is a workable solution.

thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: