Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 support

Btakeshi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have some questions about UC500 and I hope for your support.

1. What is the latest version of the software pack, I currently have version 8.6.2 (uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M6)Btakeshi1_0-1622105678672.png
  2. Is this latest version compatible with Jabber for Windows ?
  3. Is there and alternative software for the CIPC (Cisco IP Communicator) compatible with UC500

Thank you.

6 Replies 6

UC500 is an End of Life product and  I dont think jabber is supported  on uc500.

current version of CME is 14. 

Response Signature

Btakeshi1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I have a problem with the CIPC, it closes automatically. Is there an alternative program?

Unified CME Releases 12.5 and later support Cisco Jabber.

The Jabber version supported on Unified CME 8.6 to 10.5 is End-of-Life (EOL). Hence, Unified CME 11.0 to Unified CME 12.3 do not support Cisco Jabber.

CIPC is also getting EOL next year. So I would recommend to upgrade the platform to a latest one. 

Response Signature

Rodrick
Level 1
Level 1

Mr. Eluvathingal

I am sorry to go off topic but I am looking for uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.M6 or any IOS for the UC560. I have one I just found on a work site and would like to put it in my lab. But I can not find any of the IOS's for it can you help me out.

You need to search internet, Unfortunately i don't have the os for those..

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

The UC500 series systems have been retired and announced EoS since 2013. No support and/or software are available for this product.

The same stands for the Cisco IP Communicator and Jabber.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: