Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 VM instructions

Damian Halloran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to remove the instructions that come at the end of a users greeting message?  The instructions that say

"leave your message at the tone, when you are finished hang up or press hash/pound for other options"?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

OK, I double check with our DE and we do have a way to remove that system prompt.

However, you need to do it via cli.

Once the cli activate, the impact is system wide.

In CUE prompt...

conf t

no voicemail conversation caller recording-prompt

end

The above configuration will remove the prompt you mentioned.

-David Liao

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dliao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

No, it is part of system prompt.

-David

Hi David,

Drop a line to your Dev/BU team and let them know that 95% of the systems out there allow you to add your own so this can be modified and a client can get their own professional recordings done...

I am more than happy to provide them with a list of all competing products that do this...

Personally I like the default prompts, but the amount of times I get asked if this could be change, and If I was paid 1$ for it, I would have plenty of Beer money to satisfy me every week

I hope you can convey this to the powers above

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi,

OK, I double check with our DE and we do have a way to remove that system prompt.

However, you need to do it via cli.

Once the cli activate, the impact is system wide.

In CUE prompt...

conf t

no voicemail conversation caller recording-prompt

end

The above configuration will remove the prompt you mentioned.

-David Liao

Thanks David x 2 works a treat!!