cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 8.0.5 software pack issue

ifradsham
Level 1
Level 1

I tried upgrading (via (CCA2.2.6) my lab uc520 to 8.0.5.  But I get the following error.  I validated the checksum of the download against the checksum on the UC500 software pack discussions and it checks out fine.  Has anyone else encountered this?

Image 2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CCA:  HELP: Support Information:  Generate Trouble Shooting Logs

Can you try from a different PC just in case it is something there.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, I see this every time I try to put a UC540 zip on a UC520 or visa versa.

It helps prevent total disaster.

Are you seeing this due to the wrong zip trying to be applied?   Check that first...

Well, I know I have a uc520 and here is a screenshot of the zip file I am trying to upgrade with.  Does that answer your question?

Check inside the zip file to see if the contents are valid for that package and have not been modified (unzip it on your PC in other words)

Or else, get a CCA log, cause that should not happen.

You are leaving the ZIP as a whole zip and uploading that in CCA, right.

I have unzipped and inspected the contents.  It all looks legit.  I am using this .zip file from the upgrade settings Image file selection option.  I am not trying to upload files contained in the .zip file.

Which CCA log in particular should I get?

CCA:  HELP: Support Information:  Generate Trouble Shooting Logs

Can you try from a different PC just in case it is something there.

I am now trying from another PC.  It seems to be working on that machine.  I wll confirm when it completes.

It worked from the other PC.

Bill Gates ?   LOL

Please mark answered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: