Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uc520 8.6 restore fails

Hi,

i upgraded the UC520 with 8.6 software pack and when it came to restoring the backup it failed and my UC is kind of stuck it is not able to call outside just works internally.

i tried to resotre the backup again but fails. not sure what to do.

Need urgent help.

4 Replies 4

graeme
Level 1
Level 1

I had this on a 540

We restored to factory

Installed the software and language packs up match what was on when backup was taken

Restored backup.

And that worked

Then we updated to 8.6 with matching languages but 8.6 versions and it went fine

Graeme

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I had only 1 language running i.e system default.

I even tried with factory reset but nothings working i am thinking to go back to 8.2.

I just tried restoring from the archive but half way down it blows up.

let me attach logs that i have generated with running config.

Hi There,

At which point is it failing at? Is it the part when restoring the VM or the CME porting of it??

I cannot view the logs right now so I will have to wait for your answer.... If you do get really stuck then you should log a case with SBSC immediately just in case it is a bug and they need to log it.

Cheers,

David Trad.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

the upgrade went all well upto formatting and bringing up the voicemail, voicemail comes up but then from there onwards it fails restoring the backup i dont know what u mean by cme porting?

I even tried seperately restoring the backup from the cca but still it fails half way down.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: