Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 Auto Attendant notify problem

JureKocen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I am new to forum and this is my first post regarding UC520. My UC520 was configured with CCA 3.2.2 and this is my first setup of cisco PBX.

Software pack on UC520 is:

Software

Pack

Release

Timeframe

IOSCMECUE

Compatible

CCA

8.6.12012-NOV15.1(4)M58.68.6.53.2.2

I am having strange problem with UC520 and Auto Attendant. My UC520 is working properly when someone calls from PSTN directly to the phone (one of the internal extensions). Problem starts when someone calls from PSTN to extension of the AA and the AA answers. When AA answers to the call, it plays message and than the caller presses 1,2,3 or 4 for redirection to internal extension. When call is transferred to internal extension, it is dropped after 65-67 seconds. This occurs only on some calls (calls incoming from PSTN network are problematic. If I call from cell phone or from other VOIP network everything is OK)

From my VOIP provider i got trace and it shows that UC520 is sending message to support NOTIFY function. But when VOIP provider sends NOTIFY to UC520, the PBX does not return 200 OK (NOTIFY is send a couple of times and then the call is droped).

I tried setting up AA dial-peer voice xxxx voip from dtmf-relay rtp-nte to dtmf-relay sip-notify rtp-nte, but the problem exists. Then i tried to remove voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte from dial-peer voice 1000 voip which is described as " Incoming call from SIP trunk" and still nothing.

Am i looking in the right direction?

I can provide trace that was send to me from my VOIP provider and full UC520 configuration.

Regards,

Jure

PS: Sorry for my bad english

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Usually these problmes arise from wrong media address, NAT, and varied by the type of call because depedning on the destiantion, the call is actually temrinated on different media. One can take "debug ccsip message" with "term mon" however it is not alwasy easy to diagnose and solve quickly.

Thank you for replay Paolo. How do you mean "wrong media address" ? NAT should be configured properly as UC520 is only for VOIP (for internet connection there is another router) and its WAN port is connected directly to internet (UC520 is not behind router of firewalll) -> all routing from UC520 (subnet 10.1.1.x) goes to its WAN port.

I will try to debug tonight and past results

Good day Paolo.

I managed to do some debugging. The debug log is attached to this message.

Regards,

Jure

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: