cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uc520/CCA 3.1 error message "java.lang.NullPointerException"

cephasattica
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to configure the AutoAttendant in Call Handling using CCA it freezes up while loading voice related data...and i get an error message "java.lang.NullPointerException"

I set the Auto Attendant up using CCA and it has been working for 9 months.  I was trying to update the voice prompts when I encountered the error message.  Now the system rings twice and, if now one answers, disconnects the call with out answering.

I have UC520 with software package 12.4(20)T2/CME 7.0(0) and CCA ver. 3.1(1)

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Most of the time, you will recieve that error if there have been CLI changes made to the system, that CCA does not recognize.  Those changes could be almost anything, not specifically the AutoAttendant.  You may need to update the voice prompts using the CUE web interface, if CCA will not allow you to make the changes.

Thank you,

Darren

Thank you.

Is it possible to sync CCA with CLI changes?

No

Unless the CLI configurations are within CCA scope you cannot.

What CLI changes have you made? If you originally configured this with CCA I suspect your problem might be with the way the older version CCA made the changes... If this is the case then close the dialogue box and re-run the setup again sometimes this will allow you to get back in and make changes, or use the Web GUI which should then get recognized by CCA if all goes well.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: