cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 dropping calls when transferred to any extension

timsoto25
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC520 that I upgraded to software pack 8.1.0 last night.  We have all FXO lines incoming.  Call comes in and receptionist answers.  Then when she hits transfer, call goes to MOH, and when she hits extension number, call is dropped.  Caller gets fast busy.  Same thing happens when parking.  I can transfer calls internally from one extension to another, but not incoming analog calls.  Any help would be appreciated.  Debug is attached as well as config.

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ADAM CRISP
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This is a guess OK.

I'm wondering whether inbound FXO trunks use H323 internally when media services are used. I have no idea whether this is correct and I haven't a lab router handy to try it out but you can rule it out very quickly.

Later IOS introduces a voip - (sip and h323) toll fraud feature where only allowed voip sources are accepted.

Again, not sure whether 8.1.0 for the 520 includes this IOS feature..

Please try adding this config - if the router doesn't take it - fine move on.

!

conf t

voice service voip

ip address trusted list

ipv4 0.0.0.0

Adam

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

ADAM CRISP
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This is a guess OK.

I'm wondering whether inbound FXO trunks use H323 internally when media services are used. I have no idea whether this is correct and I haven't a lab router handy to try it out but you can rule it out very quickly.

Later IOS introduces a voip - (sip and h323) toll fraud feature where only allowed voip sources are accepted.

Again, not sure whether 8.1.0 for the 520 includes this IOS feature..

Please try adding this config - if the router doesn't take it - fine move on.

!

conf t

voice service voip

ip address trusted list

ipv4 0.0.0.0

Adam

I accidentally hit correct answer but this did not solve my issue.

Hmm OK.

I'll have another look. Can inbound calls be forwarded to an Auto attendant OK, Is voicemail operational ?

Adam

If we call in to the system and let it ring, AA picks up.  The call can be transferred to any extension OK and voicemail picks CFNA fine as well.

Hi Tim,

Just as a quick exercise can you please navigate through the phones menu and reset it to factory defaults please?

Sounds like you are hitting a bug there, and it may require a dig-deep look in to see what combination of software/hardware is required to hit this.

Can you give upgrade the system to 8.2 as the latest version did iron out some issues that lingered around in the 8.1 revision?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

I updated to 8.2 over the weekend and still have the same issue.

you want me to update the phones or reset the entire system to factory default?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: