cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 POE not working

david.j.fortuna
Level 1
Level 1

I recently set upa UC520, everything was working fine then the POE function stopped working.  I made a configuration change adding a CIPC phone but don't remember making any other mods to the config.  Could I have mistakenly shut that function down or is it a sign of a more serious issue?

6 Replies 6

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

Try checking your switchport settings.

I checked that and they match your attachment.  Any other areas where I could have possibly disabled?

Try this.  Update the switchport setting to never, hit apply and ok, then change it back to auto, hit apply and ok.

I ended up re-booting the system and everything came back up accept the 2 SPA525G phones.  Do you think I should remove and re-add them?

What happens when you plug the SPA phones into any other ports? Also do you have any other devices you can try plugging in to the non-functioning ports?

Do a show power inline, you can see how much power is being pulled from each phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: