cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

UC520 Username and Password reset

Hi, I have gotten a Cisco UC520 and it is Username and Password Procted.  How do I reset it?  I have tried the Pause and Break Key and that did not work.  What else should I do.  And yes, I have tried the basic passwords ( cisco/cisco, Admin/password, Cisco/admin, ect.)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: UC520 Username and Password reset

You disclosed not so much details. As a blind shot - the terminal emulator software you are using sends no break sequence to serial line, so UC520 doesn't know you wish to enter rommon. Solution - use properly implemented terminal emulator (like PuTTY or so). What's the current value of configuration register ? It should be displayed during boot - something like

Configuration register is 0x2102 - 

-