Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 Which IOS for CME 8.6

brian.russell31
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I wanted to check which IOS version I should use which has CME 8.6 as part of it that is compatiable with the UC520.

I have already upgraded the CUE to 8.6 and wanted to do the same for the CME.

I am just trying to test out the functionality that I am looking for that is in 8.6.

I am trying to see if this would be a suitable solution for several small companies that have approached me.

Thanks

Brian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is nothing with CME 8.6 at this time, that is compatible with the UC500.  I posted a link to the roadmap in my prior post..

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Brian,

The lastest version of IOS for the UC500 product line is 15.1(2)T4.  The CME version for that IOS is 8.1.  I believe that the next major software pack release will include CME 8.6, but it is not available at this time.

Current software pack: 8.2.0  -  CUE 8.0.6,  CME 8.1 (IOS - 15.1(2)T4)

Roadmap:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9827

Thank you,

Darren

Thanks Darren, Is there any other IOS that would be compatiable with the UC500 platform that would have 8.6 CME as part of it or is the IOS specific for the UC range?

There is nothing with CME 8.6 at this time, that is compatible with the UC500.  I posted a link to the roadmap in my prior post..

Thank you,

Darren

Thanks again Darren.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: