cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 with 9971 Integration

sunilpatelmw
Level 1
Level 1

I recently updated the OS on my UC520 the newly released version and tried my hands on a 9971.  I was able to add a regular like to the phone to test calls.   I am using the latest CCA to program the system.   I don't see any options on CCA to add PARK extensions or take advantage of all the line buttons.   Does anyone else have this issue?  Any work around to it?                  

9 Replies 9

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

i will let you know when my 9971 turns up in the next few days

UC540 system with 8.6 Software Pack

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Sunil,

So far I have only seen the ability to add this via CLI. I am working on this configuration and I will post when I get it tested. I had this working on a CME Router now I just need to port it to the UC.

Stay Tuned.

In the latest CCA version 3.2(1), Call park feature is not supported for SIP phones (8961,9951,9971 and IPhone mobile client). To enable this feature for SIP Phones, we need to configure manually .

Call park system application configuration has to be pushed globally under telephony-service.

Please follow the below steps ,

Router(config)# telephony-service

Router(config-telephony)# call-park system application

Router(config-telephony)# exit

Thanks,

Saravanan.

I know this is an older post, but this solved my "no call park" issue with the 9971 on a uc560.

Now if I can just get the rest of it to work.

Hi, I know this is old too, but how did you go with getting the 9971 'more' integrated into a UC540 system?

We never did, we ended up returning the 9971 as most of the features are/were not supported on the UC series.  We purchased it for the receptionist, but you could use any of the addon modules for the 9971 on the UC560. 

We ended up taking a large hit on the "restocking fee" on the 9971 and 2 addon modules.

thankyou! this helped me too! :)

sunilpatelmw
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone successfully integrated the 9971 with uc520? Does everything work?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I have some working fine, there are limitations like no pickup as some of the buttons aren't there. There is a document I saw somewhere that says what doesn't work.

Video works between them as we'll.

Bob James

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: