cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 AA Script edit for No Input

microaid
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure the AA script to dial the Blast Group if no numbers are input when the main prompt plays.

I am trying to account for the inbvound call being on a rotary phone that cannot press a button.

I have uploaded the script to the script editor but i can't seem to get the function i desire.

Any help would be appreciated.

Todd

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Todd,

If I am not mistaken when you are in CCA and are modifying the settings you can choose to send a no input to a destination, or if they press zero to "Zero Out" you can also send this to a destination, both should be able to point to a blast group...

Are you using CCA to manage the AA?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

Yes i am using the CCA to manage the AA but the script I created in the Web Gui of the UC.

When you use that Web Gui script on the UC it makes a Custom script and i believe it removes the option you are talking about.

I need to pull the script into the CUE editor and add this, I had ask-cue create the last one but replicating it does not seem to work.

Todd

Hi Todd,

Ahhh I cannot help you there sadly

I have not used the CUE script editor in the web GUI I jut normally use CCA to manage the AA.

Sorry about that..

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: