cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Anyconnect VPN Remote Phones: One way audio

gmgarrian
Level 4
Level 4

I have a UC540 with an interface on the public network. I've configured SSL VPN with Anyconnect for remote SPA525G2 users.

The remote phones connect and authenticate fine but there is only one way audio.  In my scenario with a test user on a call from a remote to a local user the audio was one way to the local phone. ie: the remote phone did not receive audio from the local phone. The local phone could hear audio from the remote phone.

I've attached the pertinant info from the configuration.  Hopefully someone will be able to see what I'm missing.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Usually, one way audio is result of missing ip route in both directions. Couldnt see any in the attached config, not sure if you have it in place. If not, please add it & should see the difference.

Lemme know how it goes.

GP.

Pls rate the post if it helps !!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Usually, one way audio is result of missing ip route in both directions. Couldnt see any in the attached config, not sure if you have it in place. If not, please add it & should see the difference.

Lemme know how it goes.

GP.

Pls rate the post if it helps !!

This was a routing issue at the core switch.  I figured this out soon after posting the question. 

You're right though, so +5!

Thanks!

I'm having exact issue as you .. can you post what you have done on your core switch / router to fix this ? like NAT setting etc??