cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Call Park drops calls when picked up

tobchansky
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer with a UC540, an SF300 series switch and 28 SPA500 series phones. The issue that they had this morning was that any time a call was put on Park, the call would be disconected as soon as another extension picked up that parked call.  If the original extension that parked the call picked it up, the call would remain connected.  Reloading CUE appears to have resolved the issue, but it may just be a matter of time until this happens again. The customer is already quite distressed, especially since I wasn't able to provide an explanation as to why this happened or how to prevent it from happening again.

The UC540 has software pack 8.6.1.

5 Replies 5

jameskess1
Level 1
Level 1

How are they picking up the calls?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

They're picking up the call by physically picking up the handset and dialing the extension of the park slot (105, for example). 

jeliasoncisco
Level 5
Level 5

I just installed a uc540 with an isdn-pri and we are intermittently having the same problem. Does anyone know if this is a known bug? I am running 8.6.2 software on the uc540. Thanks in advance. Note. Not all park slots are affected.

We had this issue on a remote site.  We realized that the phone had call-forward all enabled and was forwarding to a non-existent number.  On the CUE, look at the ephone and see if you have Cfwdall configured.

-JP

Hello JP,

This was the issue. Thanks.