cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540- Doubts about default features

Thiago Cella
Level 1
Level 1

I did a quote from local distributor, and they said to me that the UC540 didnt homologated to Brazil, so cant be sould here in Brazil, Is it true?

Another question, I read the informations in the follow link, but i have some doubts If i understood correctly, if i bought the UC540W-FXO-K9, i will have this features and options by factory default , without necessary buy nothing:

1-) It comes with capacity to 24 extensions?

2-) It Comes with CUE-AIM incorporated with 24 voice mails?

3-) In the future if i want to buy the VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 , can i use in UC540?

4-) Can i buy the PVDM to increase the DSPs?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps7293/C78-557768-00_540_platform_reference_guide_DS_v2a.html

4 Replies 4

Hello Thiago,

1-) It comes with capacity to 24 extensions? - YES

2-) It Comes with CUE-AIM incorporated with 24 voice mails? - YES

3-) In the future if i want to buy the VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 , can i use in UC540? - YES

4-) Can i buy the PVDM to increase the DSPs? - NO

HTH,

Alex

Alexander Maroukian wrote:

1-) It comes with capacity to 24 extensions? - YES

Actually, on the latest firmware, you get 30 licenses. (24 User + 4 FXS + 2 Teleworker)

All 30 are usable for IP Phones.

Tks Alex and Daniel!!!

I understood the capicity tks, and default licenses, are  8 extensions and 8 voicemail box ?

And the information that UC540 cant sould here in Brazil? I think stranger , because i´ve seen the UC520 running here in Brazil, without problems!

Tks again

UC500 can work anywhere in the world. The if it is not imported in some country, that is another story.

If you have E1 R2, it will work, but you will not be supported by Small Business organzation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: