Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 - how can I change "Voicemail Additional Language" to german

How can I change the “Voicemail Additional Language” from “English” to “German”? Is there a simple way, or is it necessary to use the “boot helper” (instruction link)?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008064172a.shtml#t8

I´ve tried to update the VM Language with "CCA - maintainance - Software Update", but this failed twice (red sign)

I have: UC540 with Softwarepack 8.6.2

Thx,

Christian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

johschaf
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

In order to install the language pack you need to be able to communicate with 10.1.10.1 and 10.1.10.2. Can you ping those IPs? Can you open the voicemail web GUI at 10.1.10.1?

Thanks,

-john

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

johschaf
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

In order to install the language pack you need to be able to communicate with 10.1.10.1 and 10.1.10.2. Can you ping those IPs? Can you open the voicemail web GUI at 10.1.10.1?

Thanks,

-john

Thank you John for your answer!

I found a solution for my problem. When I try an update over "CCA - maintainance - Software Update - Softwarepack (full install) the installing of the “Voicemail Additional Language" failed, but when I install only the "Upgrade Voiccemail" it works!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: