cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Multisite transfer to voicemail

mikeharrold
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to transfer someone from one site to another sites voicemail?

6 Replies 6

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mike,

Yes but that is dependant on how the multi-site configuration is setup?

please elaborate further on how things are setup so you are given the right advice.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

The two sites have UC540's and they were programed with CCA 3.2

The multi site was created with CCA 3.2

The address' for the main site are 192.168.1.0      voice network 10.1.1.0

The address' for the remote site are 192.168.12.0       voice network 10.1.2.0

Is this the information you were looking for?

Mike.. The default extention for a auto transfer to vm is 6. So if you tranferred to ext 190 it would be 6190 for a local transfer to vm . You can try to send a test call using the following 8 (for multisite) 1 (or whatever site code you are using) and the ext 6190 and test it. I am at a site that is using multisite right now or I would test it for you. I have not tried this but all of the other multisite things I have done work as long as you use the 8,x,xxx format.

I think David was looking to see if you are using a  multi-site dialing code or using just the 3 digit entensions to dial s2s.

Emitted

Sorry yes we are using site codes

Main site:

access code: 0

Site number: 1

Secondary site:

access code: 0

Site number: 2

I tried dialing from the main site to the secondary as 026104 and got fast busy.

You need to correct dial-peer configuration for this kind of things to work.

mikeharrold
Level 1
Level 1

Would that also effect Multi site pickup of parked calls?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: