cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Need Software Pack

Kai Tonti
Level 1
Level 1

I had a power outage and had to reconfigure my UC540. 

I was able to successfully download the CCA and reconfigure my device but am unable to patch it because I do not have the latest software pack. Does anyone have access to the latest Software Packs for the UC540 so that I may update my UC540 back to its latest update?

I receive an error everytime i try to download something. I just want to patch my expensive working UC540. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/36746/uc-500-software-packs/

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hey Kai,

Thanks for the update, If you can provide me the serial number and a CCO ID, I can proceed and open a case and can work with you regarding this.

Regards

Akshay

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Akshay Sachdeva
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Kay,

For downloading the software, you'll have to contact your accounts team and they can enable access to download the software from cisco.com to your CCO ID. After that if still you're unable to download then you'll have to open a Cisco TAC case to resolve this.

Regards

Akshay 

Askshay,

This is a small business unit 8 people. We don't have an "accounts team". Every time i attempt to call Cisco Customer support, I get put on hold until the call is dropped. 

My UC540 is working, however I would like to patch it to the latest release.  I use to have a copy of the software but am now in need of it again.

Hey Kai,

Thanks for the update, If you can provide me the serial number and a CCO ID, I can proceed and open a case and can work with you regarding this.

Regards

Akshay

Roger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: