cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 new DID to user extension assignments disappear

colinfink
Level 1
Level 1

Thought I would check in here before opening a support call...

System is a UC540 running 8.1, using a SIP trunk from XO.  Current release of CCA.

We currently have about 30 DID numbers mapped to user extensions that are working without any issues.  After the recent addition of some new employees, I'm having problems with adding new DID assignments to their extensions.  I enter them into CCA, apply and get the configuration sent message but dialing the numbers from an external phone results in a call disconnect after a few rings.  If I refresh CCA or go back in after having exited, the newly added DID to user ext. assignments are not there.  Missing.

show sip-ua register status  tells me that the number is registered and these numbers are confirmed with XO.  If I take an existing, working DID to user ext. assignment and change the extension, I get the same behavior.  Disconnect when calling, disappears from CCA and cannot be added back to the original extension.

Any thoughts?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: