cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 - night service issue

devin.culp
Level 1
Level 1

I have enabled night service to use a floating extension that  redirects to an answering service.  I have tested the floating extension by dialing it to confirm that it does redirect to the answering service.

I have setup my schedule for business and night hours. I have *2102 to toggle night service on and off. My inbound lines are configured to answer to a hunt group.

The problem is when I enable the night service by toggling it on and try to attempt to dial a number on the uc500 from my cell phone it never triggers the night service instead it is going to my hunt group. I realize I may need to provide more information will post more in the morning.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

devin.culp
Level 1
Level 1

I followed a post from http://uc500.com/hunt-groups-and-night-service  and now it works I had to setup a ephone-dn on the CLI. Then on inbound within CCA I set the FXO ports to point to operator and the extension of the ephone-dn to point to. Wish I could of done it from CCA so now CCA is not aware of it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: