cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Unable to modify properties of ALL_FXO trunk group

tobchansky
Level 1
Level 1

I'm configuring a UC540 with a 4-port FXO VIC, with 6 multi lines and one standalone line.  I understand the way to make all outgoing calls use the multi line would be to remove the standalone line from the ALL_FXO trunk group. 

Looking at

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=b7da053374e745cd80cf3c9b0c3b52a5_Troubleshooting_a_Scenario_Where_All_The_FXO_Ports_Are_In_Sa.xml&pid=2&respid=0&snid=4&dispid=0&cpage=search seems to give the right idea as to how to pull a line or two out, wowever, I don't have that Modify button from step 2 available to me... the Add, Modify, Delete buttons aren't there at all. All I really want to do is prevent ports 0/2/3 and 0/2/2 from dialling out.  Is there another way I can do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

You should have those buttons available.  One thing to watch out for with CCA, is not being able to see the scroll bar on the right hand side.  Try moving the window around in CCA, there is most likely a scroll bar that you are not seeing, and the buttons needed are down further, and you are just unable to see them without scrolling down.

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

You should have those buttons available.  One thing to watch out for with CCA, is not being able to see the scroll bar on the right hand side.  Try moving the window around in CCA, there is most likely a scroll bar that you are not seeing, and the buttons needed are down further, and you are just unable to see them without scrolling down.

Thank you,

Darren

tobchansky
Level 1
Level 1

You're right... sometimes one needs to stop beating one's head against the wall to see the problem.  I'll blame the widescreen laptop.