cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 2 AUTO-ATTENDANTS

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have an UC560 with one auto-attendant created via CCA using script "aa_sbcs_v03.aef". May i create another auto-attendant  for another company/DID number using the same "aa_sbcs_v03.aef" script?, original AAA is not overwritten?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paul Dicine
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I do not believe this would work. What I would do is use a custom script for both.

Web browse to the CUE module

Select scripts and create a new one for customer A and fill out the prompts etc and save as custA

select scripts and create a new one for customer B and fill out the prompts etc and save as cust B

Back in CCA you should be able to go to autoattendant a and point it to script A and autoattendant b point it to script b.

I have done this many times before and it works pretty well.

Hope this helps

Paul Dicine

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paul Dicine
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I do not believe this would work. What I would do is use a custom script for both.

Web browse to the CUE module

Select scripts and create a new one for customer A and fill out the prompts etc and save as custA

select scripts and create a new one for customer B and fill out the prompts etc and save as cust B

Back in CCA you should be able to go to autoattendant a and point it to script A and autoattendant b point it to script b.

I have done this many times before and it works pretty well.

Hope this helps

Paul Dicine

Paul Norris
Level 1
Level 1

You can do this but only via the CUE gui at 10.1.10.1 You can create as many AA's as you like but you are restricted in space in the CUE flash and licensing for inbound calls.

You create two new call in numbers ie 8887 and 8888 in CUE GUI and then point them at two new scripts which can be copied and pasted.

You then need two new dial peers in CME for 8887 and 8888 to 10.1.10.1 as below

dial-peer voice 20001 voip
 description ** cue voicemail pilot number **
 translation-profile outgoing XFER_TO_VM_PROFILE
 destination-pattern 8887
 b2bua
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.1.10.1
 voice-class sip outbound-proxy ipv4:10.1.10.1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

Job Done

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: