cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 / 540 Watch Shared Extension

bluesheep11
Level 1
Level 1

I have upgraded from a UC540 to a UC560.

I have an analogue extension and a SPA504G that are a shared extension, on the 540 when you configure a "watch" or "monitor" button on a DSS for the shared extension number the SPA504G triggers the BLF on the DSS - i.e. when the 504G goes off hook the BLF illuminates.  The analogue extension does not illuminate the BLF

Since moving to the 560 platform the analogue illuminates the BLF but the 504G does not.

Is there a way of setting the device that does / doesn't trigger the BLF key to illuminate?

2 Replies 2

Hello Mike,

Please tell what are you using because BLF and watch, monitor buttons are set in different way. What do you mean by DSS?

The UC540 and 560 are set in the same way for these options, they both use CME (call manager express).

Best regards,

Alex

HI Alex

We have a phone with a busy lamp field - 32 button addon module.  One of the buttons is programmed as a Watch for a shared extension.  The behaviour explained above is the same if the button is set to watch or monitor.

Thanks

MIke

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: