cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

UC560/ 7937 Conference phone issue - AA unable to transfer

I have an odd issue, I have Auto Attendant setup to where a user can dial # and dial a 3 digit extension then # again to be transfered. This works for all of my phones except any Conference phone 7937G which I have 3 of them. Anyone ever seen this odd issue? If I need to provide more information please post needed questions.

2 REPLIES 2
Enthusiast

UC560/ 7937 Conference phone issue - AA unable to transfer

Hello,

I'm assuming the conference phones don't have a voicemail box correct? Since the AA is a component of the voicemail system, by default, it will only search for extensions that have voicemail. If you need to be able to pass the call back to CME for extensions that don't have voicemail, you need to configure the AA to allow external transfers

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-john

Beginner

Re: UC560/ 7937 Conference phone issue - AA unable to transfer

I figured out the problem, after reviewing the Cisco Unity Express web interface, looking at the user profiles of the conference phones I discovered they did not have a assigned primary extension. After setting it, then it worked in Auto Attendant.