cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 8.6.1 SPA525G2

Matt Waechter
Level 1
Level 1

I recently upgraded my UC560 to 8.6.1 and now my SPA525G2 will not connect and when I reboot it or factory reset it, it hang's up. I have load SPA525G-7-5-4.bin on the UC560. I have verified the switch port is good by swapping phones (SPA514G). I have also verified the pass-through (switch) on the SPA525G2 works and I had full network connectivity to my laptop. When the phone is booting up I pressed the settings button to verify it was set for SCCP but it was set to SIP. I changed it to SCCP and the phone reboots, verifies network connectivity then gets caught up a loop cycle before timing out without network connection. Any ideas? I have attached sho_flash and sho_run for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you in advance

2 Replies 2

Hello Matt,

Please change the ephone template under ephone 29 which is the ephone of the SPA525G to ephone-template 17.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

I have the same issue and will be calling support I guess. thanks for posting the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: