cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 - 9971 support for addons

Brian Rapier
Level 1
Level 1

We picked up a 9971 with 3 addons for our receptionist as we have outgrown the spa525 with addons. 

The CCA does not allow me to choose any addons and I cannot program any buttons other then the ext.

Is this another "not supported" feature of the 560?  I searched the forums and from what I gather these were supposed to be sorted out in 8.6.1, we are running 8.6.2.

Is this a firmware issue, will I need to figure out the CLI commands to configure this phone from scratch or did we just buy a $2000 paper weight?

1 Reply 1

Brian Rapier
Level 1
Level 1

So apparently there is no support at all for the 9971 addon modules for the uc560.  So here is a warning for anyone else the runs into this issue.  Save yourselves the restocking fees on an un/half supported product.

Here is the response from TAC:

Two types of SIP  Phones are supported:

• SIP  Phones — CP-8961, CP-9951, CP-9971

These  features are supported:

-  Topology View

-  Voicemail

-  Auto Attendant

-  Dial by name

-  Blast group

-  Dial Plan

-  Normal Lines

These  phones are not supported with Teleworker nor Multisite environments. There is no  support for these phones in the Telephony Setup Wizard.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: