Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 and adding 9 to missed calls

phusein
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have a site with a UC560 with a number of SPA504G phones attached.

The site has a SIP connection on which it makes outbound calls.

We would like to add a "9" to all missed or received calls under the directories button on the phones.

I can't see how you can do that using the CCA.

Does anyone know how to do this please through the CCA?

Thanks in advance.

PH

5 Replies 5

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

You can't add a 9 or translate numbers in the current version of CCA.  This feature is highly requested and you might see it in later versions on CCA but I can't guarantee it.

Hi Marcus,

Thank you so much for your response.

If we can't do it via the CCA, is it possible via the CLI? Do you (or anyone else) a sample configuration?

Thanks

PH

It can be done via CLI a couple different ways, one where the user can see the 9 and another where the addition of the digit is transparent.  BUT This is not a plug and play solution and it will mess up CCA and the dial plan (incoming and outgoing).  If you have the express UC specialization you could call into support and ask for help but from that point on you would only be able to configure the system via CLI. 

Hi PH,

If you contact SBS (Support) they can guide you over the phone or via WebEX to run the command on the system without it breaking CCA and If i am not mistaken they should be able to make it CCA 3.1 compliant as well.

Every system and Translation rules/profiles are different so giving you the guide is pretty much useless, you need to make sure it is right for your setup.

SBS is a pretty good option right now if you want to get this to work

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

It's not an option in CCA 3.1 AFAIK.  It can be done CLI, but it does not play well with CCA.

Regards,

Adam Compton

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: